I love the fact that Nikki’s goal in life is to be a wife and teacher to her children. Her goal is discipling those children, and I find that very admirable! Thank you so much Nikki for my very first award EVER!! May God richly bless your journey!
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
- Tell your readers 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the news.
Here are my 7 little known facts:
- I am finally letting my hair go natural. This is very tough to swallow as I age. I had this lovely golden hair with reddish highlight growing up. Now it is streaked with silver. However, I am letting it show now, because I really feel I have earned each and every one of them 😉
- I never wanted to have children. I recently made this known at our women’s bible study. There were some shocked gals, let me tell you. I had watched my mother raising 3 girls, I knew just how hard it could be, and I knew how little of ‘self’ a mother got. I just didn’t want to give up myself at all. Thankfully, God saw differently and knew that I needed 5 children to help focus all that hyper activity I had untapped.
- I used to race my car Friday nights. Yep, won nearly ever timetoo. I had a nice, big, beautiful ’69 Impala to run around with.
- I bid on things I will never win on eBay. I know, sick habit. There are so many fun things on eBay, but I had to curb that habit the first time I won something truly rediculous. who knew the other folks would stop so low???
- I wish a baby girl would somehow land on my doorstep. I had such troubles with delivering babies that we shut the factory down after Noah. Now I do wish we could adopt a little baby girl so that Bekah could have a sister. Hubby has some reserves about adoption, so quite literally a baby girl has to land in our laps if it is ever going to happen.
- I feel the itch to move again already. We are a military family and we move around a lot. God has blessed us by letting us stay put for 3 more years!!! It is wonderful to be able to rest in one place for that long, but every time I hear of someone PCSing to a new location, I want to do it too. It’s probably just the house hunting. I actually love doing that!!
- I love cooking! I held a reputation growing up that I would never ever attempt to master anything that even smelled like domesticity. But I love playing in the kitchen and even love making bread from scratch. Don’t let my cousins know, I will never live it down!!
Now off to give 15 bloggers this award! Here is the link list.
Ok, so it’s not a total 15, but I chose to award with integrity. These are blogs I enjoy reading and I happily pass on the award to these folks!!