If you happen to be near the Maryland Naturalist Center this coming Saturday, October 15th, you are invited to the Critterpalooza!
Between 12 noon and 4pm, they will have:
- live animals displays (reptiles, insects and more)
- Hand-on nature activities
- museum display (fossils, minerals, birds, insects)
- ask a naturalist
- ‘dress like a critter’ costume contest
- critter crafts and games
- stink bug traps for sale
- raffles, bake sale, plant sale
The best part of the critterpalooza… FREE ADMISSION!!! Come on out and get your critter on!! Visit their website for more information.